3-3 Ingredient Recipes To Make With Your Kids
Whether you need a quick recipe for your kids to take to school or something easy you can pack for a travel snack, these super simple three ingredient recipes are for you! Make them with your kids or quickly in the morning before school, you decide!
These quesadillas put a twist on your normal cheese quesadillas and pizza!
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni (approx. 24 slices)
- 8 soft-shell flour taco tortillas
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- **Additional optional ingredients include Italian sausage and chopped vegetables like onion, green pepper, mushrooms & olives
- Melt butter in a fry pan on medium heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in the pan and top with 4 oz (1/2 cup) shredded cheese and 6 pepperonis.
- Place another tortilla on top and cook on medium heat, uncovered, until the bottom tortilla is a nice crispy, golden brown. Approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the quesadilla over with a flat spatula carefully and allow to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until that side is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut and serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping
This recipe can easily be made gluten free and is the perfect choice for Mac & Cheese lovers!
- 1 box White Cheddar Mac-and-Cheese
- 1 can of Chili
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded real cheese
- Cupcake/Muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease cupcake/muffin tin well.
- Follow the directions on the the White Cheddar Mac-and-Cheese box.
- Spoon cooked Mac-and-Cheese into muffin cups until about 2/3 full.
- Add approximately 1 tablespoon of chili into each Mac-and-Cheese-filled muffin cup.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese over the top of each filled muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 min or until cheese browns on top.
Finally, for desert!
- Cake mix of your choice (Ex. White, Red Velvet, Funfetti)
- 1 Egg
- Cool whip or whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl.
- Add one egg in the cake mix and mix
- Fold in the 8 oz cool whip topping (do not overdo it)
- Scoop out the cookie batter onto a cookie sheet
- Place the cookie scoops in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Cool then eat
Make sure to check out more savings with your NMC Membership here.
|“I’ve been with NMC since 2009 and I am very happy to have this service. I don’t know what I would do without them. Very professional and great customer service. Keep up the great work.” -Joseph B.|
|“NMC is an awesome service to have with its monthly rates extremely cost effective.” -Arlene V.|